The Sunset, Air and Ground tour is as if you are doing three different tours – all for one great price. This late afternoon flight will take you over one of the modern engineering feats, the Hoover Dam. Enjoy views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake West of the Mississippi River and the surrounding Mojave Desert. Approaching the Grand Canyon one of the “seven natural wonders of the world” the ground drops away opening up to incredible views of the canyon. After flying miles into the Grand Canyon the helicopter will descend 3500 feet below the rim.
Champagne or other beverages and light snacks will be served 300 feet above the Colorado River.
As you journey back from the Grand Canyon and over the Bowl of Fire your tour will conclude with a Sunset flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Famous Las Vegas Strip as the neon lights of the “entertainment capital of the world” comes to life.
Have your cameras ready!
- Courtesy premium pick-up and drop-off
- Professional pilot/guide
- Views of Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and much more
- Champagne or other beverages, and light snacks available at Canyon floor
- Fly over the Las Vegas Strip on some flights
- Ride in an Eco Star Helicopter which seats seven passengers
- Wraparound windows through the interior of the helicopter provide superior visibility
Departure Time: Hours may vary due to sunset
Tour Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours, Hotel to Hotel
$579.00 SALE PRICE $519.99 per person
Due to FAA guidelines, small children will require their own seat. Small Oxygen tanks are permitted. Reserve tours one day to one year in advance. For tours booked the night before travel or the same day, please call to make your reservation.